In other words a miracle is unseen gift from God.
When income or asset challenges arrive we begin to hope for a miracle. Movies remind us "miracles happen when you believe." And belief is definitely a huge part of manifesting miracles.
What methods, in addition to belief, elicit miracles?
- Expanding your view of what is natural, stretch to learn/try new things
- Patience (acting at the right time and remaining still when needed)
- Consultations with family and frugal financial stewards
- Recording miracles
- Being thankful for past and current miracles
- Surrounding self with miracle workers (people who believe in you)
During a miracle in my life one of my close friends told me he believed the miracle would happen to me years before it happened. I was surrounded by someone who believed in me and who, no doubt, helped manifest the miracle.
One last thing. Keep miracles in high regard by sharing them only occasionally and with close family and friends.
(Photo courtesy lokofil)